I stole this from MamaLee - I'm not blond at the moment but I have been in the past. LOL
You Lookin' at Me?
1. Are you taller than your mom?
We re both 5'1" however my legs are a bit longer. Who knew until we both tried on the same pair of capris and hers were longer.
2. What color is your car?
3. What is the closest thing to you that is red?
A Thornton's chocolate tin.
4. What is your ringtone?
Couldn't tell you - just your average ring. LOL
5. Are you sick?
No, but I have a child that is - he went upstairs and put himself to bed almost 2 hours ago - it's 7:15.
6. What color is your favorite pillow?
It's my select comfort pillow that I sleep with - currently I believe it is a light seafoam green with a flower print.
7.What is your favorite video game?
I don't play video games - but I am a Pogo addict.
8. Had a nap today?
Yes, I did. I can only stay awake during High School Musical so many times.
9. Gold or Silver?
10.Is there an animal that creeps you out?
Not that I can think of.
11.Who was the last person you rode an elevator with?
I'm sure it was my children - probably in the ski resort we stayed in back in February.
12. Did you go iceskating as a kid?
I went once - in the same rink that Tonja Harding trained in. LOL
13. Ever have stitches?
I had knee surgery when I was 12.
14. Favorite non-alcoholic drink?
15. How long ago did you kiss someone?
A few hours ago - my dd loves kisses.
16. What's something you want to do before you die?
Take a cruise. LOL
17. Have you ever caught something on fire?
In highschool a friend and I were going for a walk and SHE was flipping matches as we walked. I turned around and this bush in the yard we had walked by was on fire. Yes, a burning bush. We kept walking. On our way back we passed the crispy black bush that was still being soaked by a garden hose.
18. Have you ever seen a ghost?
19.Have you ever seen the northern lights?
No. We are pretty far north here and I guess there is a bit of a glow some evenings but NOT the fantastic displays I've seen pictures of.
20. Do you know how to use chop sticks?
21. Name something good that happened today.
Jordan made friends with 2 little girls in the neighborhood that just moved in. Before this there were all boys - or the 12 year old across the street. Hooray!
22. What room are you in?
23. Are you worried about something you can't control?
No - worrying is my husbands job.
24. Do you take daily medications?
25. Ever been in a fight?
Yes, in highschool. She pushed me and fortunately my friends were behind me so I didn't fall on my ass. I did not retaliate physically - aside from the fact she was WAY bigger than me she was pregnant and I was not going to fight with a pregnant girl.
26. Are you wearing nailpolish?
I was until this morning - the "no chip" clear coat I put on was a lie.
27. Favorite color?
28. Innie or Outie?
29. Ever used a Ouija board?
Nope - I believe I even left a friends house and walked home when they all decided to play and I was outvoted.
30. Sweet or Sour?
31. Sun or Moon?
32. What shoes did you wear today?
A pair of brown Eastland sandles.
33. Favorite eye color of the opposite sex?
34. Most important quality in any relationship?
Trust - MommaLee put this in hers as well but seriously I can't think of anything more important.
35. Favorite zombie movie?
I used to love Nightmare on Elm Street movies - he's not a zombie though.
36. Time of day you were born?
37. Do you know your blood type?
It's either A or B lol
38. What would you spend 5000 dollars on right now if you were handed it?
I would pay off some bills that we have - securing that someday I just might get that new car I want.
39. Name something annoying in public transit?
That they stop right in the middle of the road to drop people off.
40. Did you grow up in the city or country?
41. Would you ever consider going on a reality tv show if offered a large sum of money?
Yes, I had a dream I was on survivor once but I got voted off because my husband kept showing up asking about things for the kids.
42. Have you flown in your dreams?
Not that I can recall.
43. Hugs or kisses?
Depends on who it is.
44. You have 10 dollars to spend in the dollar store..what do you get?
Absolutely nothing. I wander around for 20 minutes and look at all sorts of stuff and decide I can do without any of that and WHY do people shop here anyway?
45. Slurpee flavor?
They used to have this banana flavored slurpee - that was yummy. Other than that regular cherry is fine.
Tag - anyone who is looking for something to do.
Strawberry, Chicken and Avocado in Won Ton Cups
23 hours ago