Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Scattergories Meme


I got this from LeeAnn
Guidelines:

Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following categories. They should be real places, names, things.nothing made up! If you can’t think of anything, google it.


Copy and Paste to answer in your blog - let me know if you do this one!

Your Name: Sandy


Famous singer: Sheryl Crow -I had to look on my Ipod because I went blank

4 letter word: slut!

Street name: Sandy Boulevard -I used to love this street when I was a kid

Color: Sky Blue

Gifts/presents: Scented candles -the ever popular: I don't know what to buy you so I got you this candle

Vehicle: Sienna - someday I will get the minivan of my dreams lol

Things in a Souvenir Shop: souvenirs? wait that's cheating. Shirts, yes shirts.

Boy Name: Stewart - hmm this seems a bit familiar

Girl Name: Sidney - my new little cousin's name

Movie Title: So, I married an axe murderer - I love this movie, I should watch it today and eat bonbons. LOL

Drink: Sprite - boring

Occupation: stunt driver - I could see my 9yo doing this when he grows up.

Flower: Saguaro Cactus Blossom - it's the state flower of Arizona ya know!

Celebrity: Steve Martin - I'm a wild and craaazy guy

Magazine: Sports Illustrated - no we don't get this one. We get Spectrum - it's an engineering mag. lol

U.S. City: Salem - I was born there!

Pro Sports Teams: Seattle Super Sonics - that's 3 points right?

Something found in a Kitchen: Spatula - spatula city we sell spatulas and that's all! (little ode to Weird Al - blame it on my kids)

Reason for being late for work: Slipped on a banana - you thought I was going to say sick didn't you?

Something you throw away: Sippy cups - if you found what I did in them you would too!

Things you shout: SHUT UP! - okay I don't actually but I sure feel like it sometimes.

Cartoon Character: Sponge Bog Square Pants


Anyone else wanna play?

1 comment:

alisonwonderland said...

i do, i do! (as soon as i get my work finished, i'll do it!)