5 days ago
I've seen this one done asking what's in your purse but I had to wonder if I actually HAD 13 things in my handbag. I was in luck.
1. Wallet - it is difficult to find one small enough to fit in this purse yet large enough to hold 2 sets of currency.
2. Cell phone - yes, it's pink. I saw it at the carphone warehouse and that was that. I know it's a bit outdated now but I've never been the one to have the top of the line mobile.
3. Car keys - I have a key to my car, my house, and my bowling locker. No, I do not have a key to my husbands car.
4. Church keys - if I could only have a calling/job at church that didn't require me to have keys.
5. Receipts - My husband is the Quicken King - he is also anal retentive so yes, every receipt gets handed in and entered in to the computer. At least I don't need to get a purchase order prior to my shopping.
6. Inhaler - Any parent of a child with asthma should have the same in their bag.
7. Mini Twix - You never know when you'll need a bit of chocolate.
8. Bank Card - for some reason this was in the side pocket instead of my wallet - no clue as to why but it worked for giving me 13 things.
9. Ipod - My cell phone is pink, my Ipod is green - I didn't want to turn in to my mother in law who has to have everything matching. All colors deserve equal time.
10. Hair clip - My daughter is always in need of something to clip the hair out of her face.
11. Tissues - I've had a mix of allergies and a cold lately.
12. Pen - That is a Napolean Dynomite pen to be exact! On the side it says "There's a whole lot more where that came from..."
13. Lipstick - I don't even WEAR lipstick but it's in there. It's even a decent shade and brand - none of that cheap stuff. My mother drilled it in my head that I should always carry lipstick - guess that was more important then telling me I should wear it? It's in the box because I've found it deters little fingers from twisting the entire tube of lipstick in to the lid.
--I do notice a small piece of gum wrapper in the picture as well but that doesn't count as a whole #14 does it?