1. Went to kindergarten -my mom just wasn't ready for me to go to school. Essentially I was homeschooled and went straight to first grade the next year.
2. Went in to labor alone - I was induced all 3 times - 10 days over, 10 days under, and the last one right on the day.
3. Had a baby under 8lb 4oz - 2 were 8lb 4oz and the last was 8 1/2.
4. Been to New York
5. Been to Disneyworld
6. Been east of Illinois - okay so this is the reason for the last two - better stop now.
7. Had braces - my parents lucked out and neither my brother or myself needed them.
8. Waxed my legs - I can't be patient enough to let those little hairs grow out enough to be waxed.
9. Taken a cruise - but this is on my list of things I want to do.
10. Met my nephews brother. He's 8 but we've managed to never cross paths.
11. Called my mother in law by ANYTHING – even her real name. Somehow she usually figures out I'm talking to her though.
12. Weighed as much as I do now without being pregnant.
13. Smoked a cigarette
4 days ago