Me and My Hubby
I was tagged by Are We There Yet to do a meme with 8 things about me and my hubby. Since that was Wednesday and today is Thursday I have decided to turn that meme into a TT.
1. I met my husband when I was 18 – we were married almost 1 year later. I was 19 and he was 22. We’ve been married for 14 ½ year.s
2. We met at the College Formerly Known as Ricks, in Rexburg Idaho. (It is now known as BYU-Idaho.
3. We actually met in our bowling class. Wait, correct that, ADVANCED bowling class. I thought he was a nerd, he stalked me, we became friends and the rest is history.
4. We got married in the Idaho Falls LDS Temple. This is where all of his family were married and my parents as well. It was December and it snowed so much we almost didn’t make it to our honeymoon in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. They basically closed the roads behind us and we were snowed in for the entire 3 days we were in Jackson
5. When we got married we had no money, no jobs, nothing. We opened our first bank account with the money we received as wedding gifts and the bank teller felt so bad she invited us to dinner. We didn’t go.
6. I am originally from Orange County, California – The hubs is from Idaho Falls Idaho.
7. We have lived in Bountiful Utah, Logan Utah, Tucson Arizona and North Yorkshire England.
8. I have a degree in English with an emphasis in secondary education. The hubby has a double Bachelors in Math and Electrical Engineering with a masters in Engineering. All obtained at Utah State University.
9. My husband took 1 year off of school so I could finish and during that time we also bought our first house.
10. After I graduated I taught 7th grade English and Utah History. Three years later hubby graduated and I retired to become a stay at home mom.
11. We had our first child after I graduated from college. We had our last one after HE had graduated. (We only have 3)
12. The year our daughter was born my husband spent more time in England than he did in Arizona. That is why we decided to move the family here.
13. Hubby has one of those jobs that if he told you what he does he would have to kill you. LOL Okay not really kill you. I have a vague idea what he does – but let me refresh your memory that I have a degree in English – he has a degree in Math/Engineering – even if I KNEW what he did I still wouldn’t understand it.
Lost In Emotion
18 hours ago