Living in England we get a lot of American TV shows. The only downside is that the seasons are offset. So quite often we are several months behind or in some cases the season as ended in the states but is just starting here. Here are some of our favorites:
2. CSI: Miami
3. CSI: New York (are we seeing a trend here?)
5. ER – it’s been on forever and I’m going to see it through.
6. Criminal Minds – I watch this one alone because my husband insists he doesn’t need to get addicted to another show – he’s probably right.
7. Without a Trace – this is my backup when I don’t have anything else to watch. I don’t LOVE it but it’s alright.
8. Boston Legal – my husband likes this show – we were fans of The Practice and followed it over because James Spader used to be funny.
9. Numbers – aside from our obvious addiction to crime drama my husband has a degree in Math so he loves to point out the incorrect parts of this show.
10. Super Nanny – you think those little American kids are naughty? You should watch Jo in action with some of these British kids. (We get both the US and the UK show – we prefer Super Nanny in the UK.)
11. Heroes – I have the entire first season recorded but haven’t watched any of them. I’ll get around to it someday I’m sure.
12. Desperate Housewives – I really tried NOT to watch this one but during the peak of my husbands Runescape addiction I had to find something else to occupy my time.
13. Hannah Montana – yes I have a 5 year old and she loves Hannah Montana.
And yes, I know we only watch American television but what can I say? I do enjoy Rosemary and Thyme but I just catch that one every now and then.
1 day ago