JUST TWO THINGS
Two Names You Go By:
2. Sandy - cats out of the bag now. lol
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. Old Navy Jeans
2. 3/4 long sleeve teal t-shirt with lace trim.
Two of Your Favorite Things to do
1. play on the computer
2. go on adventures with my family
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. someone to make me lunch
2. a good hair day - it rained today and my hair looked pretty good before I stepped out of the house.
Two pets you had/have:
1. Dog - Her name was Mandy. No we didn't name her and yes we both came running when my parents yelled Sandy/Mandy out the front door.
2. Cats - since being married we have only had cats. I'm still trying to convince the hubs to get a dog but in reality cats are pretty low maintenance - especially the one we have now as she is an indoor/outdoor cat. No litter box - woohoo!
Two things you did last night:1. watched TV - we are strangely addicted to Meerkat Manor. When will Flower return to her burrow? Will Stumpy survive with a deformed leg? And WHEN are they going to quit letting Houdini have his way with all the Meerkat women??
2. went to church and had 2 short meetings in the time it took for the boys to have their Faith in God activity.
Two things you ate yesterday:
1. Grilled ham and cheese with tomato
2. Potato wedges with ranch dip
Two people you talked to last night:
2. Primary councilors - gotta plan for our big activity this Saturday.
Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Taking a friend to lunch at Betty's. I'm ordering the chicken and avocado sandwich with a side of chips(fries). I could change my mind before then but it sounds good right now.
2. Thursday is ballet & scout night!
Two longest car rides:
1. This summer we went from Los Angeles to Tucson to Salt Lake City to Idaho Falls and then back to Los Angeles. Not in one day of course.
2. The furthest I've ever driven alone was from Salt Lake to Tucson. I was pregnant with Jordan and the boys were 2 & 4. I went for Thanksgiving and it snowed the morning I left and there was snow from Salt Lake to Cedar City - fortunately the boys slept until Cedar since I left at 5am.
Two Favorite Holidays:
2. Thanksgiving - heck I love them all - Halloween, Easter, 4th of July!
Two favorite beverages:1. Coke - regular old coke.
2. Water. I really only drink these 2 things. If I am out at a restaurant that I know has good lemonade I will usually opt for that - raspberry or strawberry but I don't care for chunks of fruit in my drink - it sucks up the straw and icks me out. That's why I never liked orange juice - but now they make it pulp free - too late because I already don't like it from years of floaties in my glass. LOL
Change Is Hard
3 days ago