Tagged: 8 Facts about my mother
Sandier Pastures has tagged me to answer this meme a few days back. I had a pretty busy weekend so here it is....finally.
1. My Mom came from a family of 13 children, she is number 10.
2. My Mom has 6 brothers and 6 sisters - making my Aunt Charlene the tie breaker for the girls - as my mom is girl #6.
3. My Mom was born in Molalla Oregon. Home of the Molalla Buckaroo - I've never been to it.
4. My Mom went to college at what was then OCE, Oregon College of Education. It is now WOSC - Western Oregon State.
5. My Mom was married at 19 in the McMinnville Baptist church - the church my paternal grandmother belonged to for more than 50 years.
6. My Mom had 2 children. One boy and one girl - in that order. She also has 5 grandchildren. Four boys and one girl.
7. My Mom is the only Member of the church in her family. She was baptized in 1979.
8. My Mom worked as a secretary for our local school district for 20 years - working in various elementary and highschools in the are.
I am supposed to tag 8 people but I've gotten pretty bad about that lately so I say - if you want to tell us 8 things about your mom go ahead - let me know so I can come over and read.
2 days ago