This week is 1/2 term so the kids are out of school all week - let's see what is keeping us busy.
1. Runescape. This doesn't keep me busy but the boys play it.
2. Eating at Burger King. Our cheap options are limited so BK it is. We finally got the Arizona Cardinals little football jersey so the boys were happy.
3. Having dinner at the bowling alley with friends. Oh yes, we eat at the bowling alley more than you could imagine.
4. Pack Meeting. I now have a Wolf and a Webelos and the little wolf was awarded his Bobcat Badge. Bad mom for not taking the camera.
5. Applying for a job. Now this isn't fun for the kids but they must accompany me in the car as I go back and forth picking up and dropping off the application.
6. Flying kites. We have 3 little parafoil kites that fold up in to their own little sacks. They are easy to keep in the car and great fun. Of course my friend thought I was being sarcastic when I said we had been out flying kites - I think my windy hair-do should have tipped her off though.
7. Bowling. What 1/2 term is complete without a game or 2 of bowling?
8. Cleaning. Yes, let's get that playroom clean.
9. Homework! Homework during 1/2 term? Yes, especially for the boy who hasn't even started his TERM project on a mountain range and the term is 1/2 over.
10. Staying up late. Not too late though - with only 1 week we can't get too much out of the routine.
11. Sleeping in. This is obvious if you're doing a bit of #10.
12. Trick or Treating!! Our Halloweeen festivities will be this Friday.
13. The Pumpkin Patch. Usually the pumpkin patch would be the START of our October fun but this year it's at the end. We're just happy to find a pumpkin patch near by.
Lost In Emotion
16 hours ago