1. Jordan: I don't want to have a baby. I want to have children but I don't want a baby because you have to go to the hospital to get one and I don't like the hospital. (And the truth is she doesn't even REALLY know how babies are born)
2. Jared: That's okay - you can always get a baby from Panama like Curtis.
3. Jordan: What was daddy's name when he was a little boy? Stewart is a funny name for a little boy!! (I told her Jordan was a funny name for a girl and she didn't like that so much, lol)
4. Jordan: I would make you some soup, but I'm 5 so I can't. (It's definitely the thought that counts)
5. Jordan: Do not kiss me because it would be unhealthy.
6. Jordan: Boys it is time for bed!
7. Boys: Really? Did mom say? (I was 1/2 passed out sick on the couch and she was right it WAS bedtime - they actually all 3 went upstairs and brushed their teeth and went to bed - I should be sick more often)
8. Jackson: Pinch, poke, you owe me a sloke. (This is supposed to be coke)
9. Jordan: I know what a sloke is - well it's either a piece of really velvety clothes or what you ski or snowboard down. (Hmmm it's neither silk nor a slope but good try)
10. Jared: I don't need to learn how to cook - when I grow up I'm just going to go live with Grandma and she can cook for me. (Hey, at least I won't be burdened right?)
11. Jackson: I DID have homework but I didn't bring it home. (I hear this WAYYYYYYYYY to much)
12. Jared: Let's go to burger king for lunch and then we can go buy me a toy. (Um you stay home sick from school and think you're going to get lunch and toys??)
13. Jared: I know why the number 13 is unlucky. 13 is the start of the teenage years!
6 days ago