1. 40% of McDonald's profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.
2. In 2005, each person in the world consumed, on average, 77 beverages made by The Coca-Cola Company. (I'm sure I covered some of you if you didn't drink your designated 77)
3. White Out was invented by the mother of Mike Nesmith (Formerly of the Monkees).
4. Only humans sleep on their backs. (I've had several cats sleep on their backs so I don't know about this one!)
5. Swallowed gum is not digested by the gastrointestinal system, it usually passes through within 24 hours. (No Comment)
6. The first toilet ever seen on television was on "Leave It to Beaver."
7. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning. (And here I've been drinking all that coke!)
8. The three most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro, Coca-Cola, and Budweiser, in that order. (This is when I realized I should have done 13 facts about Coke - maybe next time)
9. A giraffe has a 20-inch tongue.
10. "Go," is the shortest complete sentence in the English language. (What about: FINE! WHATEVER! - those are sentences right? I suppose the letter count is what's important here.)
11. A can of SPAM is opened every 4 seconds. (And how do they know this? Are people actually eating it or just opening it to look at?)
12. Every second over 7,000 Coca-Cola products are consumed. (I don't drink THAT much)
13. "Tom Sawyer" was the first novel written on a typewriter. (I am sure this would be worse then writing it by hand - I learned to type on a typewriter but haven't used one in years.)
1 day ago