Monday, October 8, 2007

Sunday Meme

I saw this on another blog - and since I'm not on my main bookmarked computer at the moment I can't remember the name of it. Nice, huh? Well, anyway here it is. (If you're wondering how I have the meme here without knowing where I got it - I had it half done and saved while my husband was napping then I relinquished the computer to him.)

What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? We only have one bathtub and it is in the kid's bathroom so some sort of grape suave body wash.

Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? Um, no - it's October.

What would you change about your living room? It would be clean. No wait, I would HAVE a living room and a seperate family room and THEN it would be clean.

Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Dirty. The boy unloaded them the other day and replaced them with dirty but not enough to run a load yet.

What is in your fridge? Depends on which fridge. The small one has drinks and condiments. The large fridge has various food items - tortillas, sour cream, cheese, leftovers.

White or wheat bread? White and proud of it! I have a thing for pb&j on soft white bread.

What is on top of your refrigerator? a rubbermaind container of drugs. LOL You want advil? You want sudafed? Let me check the box.

What color or design is on your shower curtain? It's a door. We do have a shower curtain we don't use - if the kids bathroom was shower curtain capable it would be in there - white with fish on it.

How many plants are in your home? 2 - each brought home from a child from school. Both living but at times I like to take them both to the very edge of death and bring them back. Gotta do something to entertain myself.

Is your bed made right now? No - it was but the hubs took a nap and well, now it isn't.

Comet or Soft Scrub? Comet. Comet, it makes your mouth turn green, comet it tastes like listerine, comet will make you vomit so get some comet and vomit today.

Is your closet organized? I have a wardrobe with dresses and skirts and my closet has shirts and pants - mostly organized.

Can you describe your flashlight? It's a black MagLight.

Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? A glass. And I use the same glass until the fingerprints on the outside creep me out. And we all wonder how I got strep?? I only drink water though.

Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? Nope - I do not drink iced tea.

If you have a garage, is it cluttered? The half with the car is not the half with the bikes is.

Curtains or blinds? Curtains in the living room - they are custom and came with the house. The rest have blinds.

How many pillows do you sleep with? 2. 1 Select comfort memory foam pillow and the other is a king size pillow I have had since I was 10. I used to use it as my regular pillow but it's been moved to body pillow status.

Do you sleep with any lights on at night? Nope - no lights on at all. The kids don't either.

How often do you vacuum? Not as often as I should.

Standard toothbrush or electric? Electric. We just had to order a new one because it died.

What color is your toothbrush? White - mine has a little grey ring on it and dh's ring is blue.

Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? Not since one of the kids puked on it.

What is in your oven right now? Nothing - I wish I could say cookies - but nothing.

Is there anything under your bed? I'm sure there is. Probably that long lost sock and a few shoe boxes.

Chore you hate doing the most? Mopping the floors.

What retro items are in your home? None that I can think of. No lava lamps or bean bag chairs.

Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? Yep.

How many mirrors are in your home? 5 - 1 in each bathroom, 1 in the guest room and a full length mirror in my bedroom.

Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? Not that I know of.

What color are your walls? Most of them are yellow - they were like this when we moved in. Various shades - not all the same yellow in every room. The other rooms are white.

Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? Nope. But with the trail of toys my kids leave on the floor a burglar would be hard pressed to make it through the house quietly.

What does your home smell like right now? Nothing.

Favorite candle scent? Vanilla, home sweet home, oh I don't know - I'm not a big candle person - that's why my house doesn't smell like anything.

What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? Baby kosher dills. My biggest pet peeve is picking up a pickle and taking a bite only to find out it's a sweet pickle. I don't know HOW people eat those.

What color is your favorite Bible? Does the color really matter? My scriptures are black, hubs are blue, Jackson's are blue and Jared's are green. Jordan doesn't have her own set yet.

Ever been on your roof? No - I currently don't have a death wish of any kind.

Do you own a stereo? Yes.

How many TVs do you have? 2 - 1 British - in the living room for our regular viewing. 1 American TV - it's upstairs and is connected to the playstation.

How many house phones? 3. 2 cordless and then the phone in the office.

Do you have a housekeeper? I used to but she's addicted to blogging and is really slacking on her job lately.

What style do you decorate in? Whatever my mom has bought for me to hang on my walls. My kitchen is apples - I've tried and tried to get away from them but I keep coming back. It's easy and obviously I like it since I keep it going.

Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Solids or mostly solid.

Is there a smoke detector in your home? Yes.

In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? I have a rubbermaid box with all my photos and scrapbooking stuff - I don't scrapbook but I have the stuff and my pictures are all in there. I would have dh grab our passports and the harddrive because that's where the rest of the pictures are.


-I used to have 2 comments but I couldn't figure out how to delete the 3rd - some spam insane comment going on so I just deleted the whole thing and reposted.

10 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

:) I have fire detectors in me house......and me maties hubby who is a fireman also got me 2 new top of the range ones from his firestation..... they are still sitting in the boxes on me stairs LOL if there is a fire I will bash it out with the boxes of fire detectors lol..... yet another job to do....

x

Amazed said...

this sounds like a meme that someone stalking your house might read. Hidden money? How many tv's? What valuables do you have in case of fire. Is it easy to get on your roof? Protective weapons? Oh my gosh...I'm sounding like a paranoid mother. Oh wait, I AM a paranoid mother! Well, I AM a paranoid mother with a lava lamp. And the puked on welcome mat is funny!

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

LOL I didn't even think of that - and I suppose they want to know what my furniture looks like just to make sure it's the right house when looking through the window.

Amazed said...

Good point. I can see that my paranoia is rubbing off on you.

Stomper Girl said...

We have a room that we call the "Grown-ups' Room" which is meant to be the child-free living room. HAHAHAHAHA!! Do you know what we keep there? The lego. Yeah.

Lisa said...

LOL-the housekeeper is addicted to blogging!!!

KC said...

This was a fun post.. I played along over at my blog, and linked it back to you. :)

Pam said...

ya deleted my comment which said: there's an award for you over at my place lol

Gattina said...

Thanks to you I put my dishwasher on ! I forgot it completely ! Interesting meme !

heidi larsen said...

i loved reading your answers. soo funny. "you used to have a housekeeper..." i could say the same.