1. The Osmonds Back when I was a kid at the Oregon State Fair. One of the Osmonds actually came into the audience and kissed my friend.
2. David Bowie My first "real" concert. I was 16.
3. James Taylor I've seen him more than once - as the list shows.
4. The Jetts When I was at Ricks (BYU-Idaho) they came to give a concert. Students rushed the stage and they had to stop the concert for 10 minutes. No, I didn't join in - I sat and laughed.
5. Stevie Nicks Got these tickets for free because a friend at a record store had them - none of the employees wanted to go. It was a great concert.
6. Phish Actually this was a whole day concert Phish was the only band that actually became something.
7. Reba McEntire I went with my friend Becky in Salt Lake and she cried when Reba came out onstage.
8. Yes My husband is a huge Yes fan. We sat in the 3rd row.
9. Sawyer Brown My husband won 2 tickets when I put his name in the drawing box for free tickets at my work. I went with my friend Cricket. This unknown guy opened for Sawyer Brown - it was Toby Keith.
10. James Taylor I went with Cricket to see JT up at wolf mountain. I don't know who thought it would be a good idea to have concerts on a ski slope. Our sleeping bag padding kept slipping down the slope.
11. The Gin Blossoms This is cheating because they actually opened for #12 so it's just 1 concert disguised as 2.
12. Hootie and the Blowfish This is my brush with fame. We got backstage passes and ended up going over to the casino with the band and watching them play black jack. There is more to the story but we'll save that for another day.
13. Lt. Dan Band They came here with the USO so we saw them up on the base. I danced up on the stage during one of the songs and my daughter fell asleep on the floor. Guess it wasn't for everyone.
Change Is Hard
3 days ago