An obvious choice since today is Thanksgiving.
1. My husband. He works hard and provides for us and all that stuff.
2. My kids. They keep me on my toes.
3. Living in England. I might complain about it a lot but it is really a once in a lifetime experience.
4. My parents. They support us in all that we do.
5. My in-laws. They drive me insane but when the chips are really down you can count on them.
6. My friends. There are those few people that even when months and months pass by you know if you call them things just fall back in to place.
7. That it isn't raining today. Woke up to a beautiful morning with blue skies.
8. My washer and dryer. We brought our American washer/dryer with us and it has been a life saver. The tiny washer/dryer in the kitchen that came with the house is dead but when it was working I could do 4 loads washed and dried in my washer before it finished one.
9. Music. I can't sing but I love music. All types - I rarely get in the car without turning the radio on.
10. Listening to my kids read. This morning I didn't have the radio on I was listening to Jared read some adventure book with magical unicorns and gnomes.
11. Listening to my kids play and talk together. They all 3 get along really well for the most part and I just love listening to their conversations - for the most part until they get loud and I just can't take it anymore.
12. Jared's laugh. My kids all have great laughs but Jared's is just crazy.
13. The internet. I have made a lot of friends online and it is nice to know that whatever time zone I'm in I can still make connections through chat, blog or email.
2 days ago