I was just in the States for a month and won't be returning for at least 9 months. I had to make sure and eat at all my favorite places to tide me over for that time.
1. Wendy’s - This was the first place we went – straight for the Big Bacon Classic
2. Rubio’s Fish Tacos – I had this more than once. Mmmm the Pesky Combo.
3. Taco Bell – We made a few runs for the border as well.
4. Red Lobster – Couldn’t taste a thing as my mouth was still numb from the dentist.
5. Fazoli’s – Quick Italian food – good for when you’re hungry and can’t eat another Big Bacon Classic
6. Stuart Anderson’s – We always go here with my sister in law. It was yummy as usual.
7. Olive Garden – my niece works there so we took her with us and got the employee discount.
8. Applebee’s – we went here for lunch. My father in law wanted to go to Denny’s – I vetoed that. The oriental chicken wrap was way better than any lunch item at Denny’s.
9. Ihop – can’t leave all the good food for dinner. There wasn’t a single breakfast served with black pudding OR cooked tomato.
10. Claim Jumper – The food was great but our service sucked. Who brings a 10 year old a birthday dessert and then just walks away? We all waited for a song but they never came back.
11. Quizno’s – I was craving a turkey bacon guacamole for 4 days before I finally had one in Barstow.
12. Don Jose’s – our favorite Mexican restaurant in Southern California. Two taco combo one chicken and one shredded beef.
13. Red Robin – this is where I ate my last meal. A bacon, guacamole, and swiss burger. If it wasn’t 3am and I wasn’t in England I would go have another one right now!!
1 day ago