Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Hello From Idaho!

Just in for another quick update. Actually not so quick as the mother in law has dial up and every time I click on something it sounds as though the computer is going to up and die.

Father in law is in the hospital with heart problems. He had a major heart attack just a few months ago but had been given the okay. That is until Sunday morning when he was having "classic" symptoms and went in to the hospital. The man's heart now has 6 stints on it - totally crazy but whatever keeps him kicking. He should be coming home today if all goes well. He is insane though and keeps trying to tell us we should all go to Red Lodge Montana when he gets out. Um, no thanks. I'm not going to be responsible for taking him 8 hours away from his doctors and have something go wrong.

I didn't mention while in Utah that my nieces were teasing Jordan big time. She would say something with her "accent" and they would just go nuts laughing and copying her. My nieces and nephews here don't even mention it. While I do agree that her little British accent is FREAKING CUTE we don't need to point it out every 5 minutes.

Well this went from a quick post to not so quick. I'm off now - time to go over to the hospital and see what the latest update is.

6 comments:

*Merry Girls* said...

I love brit accents. I have a couple of friends from GB and love to hear them read to their children. I hope everyone feels better.

Pam said...

wow, six stints! i don't blame you for not wanting to take him away from the docs.

younger kids tend to pick up 'languages' faster than adults cuz their memory is better...guess that means they pick up the accents, too? lol wish i had a brit accent :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your father in law. That is difficult...

I hope you are having a good trip under the circumstances. We head off tomorrow for 3 weeks on the road - and, yes, we'll just have dial-up!!!! AAAACKKKK!

ewe are here said...

I have to admit, I'm not excited about my boys speaking with an english accent. Not at all. Scottish, sure; English, no.

Lisa said...

I think the accent would be so cute! I, on the other hand, am from Texas and when I would visit the grandparents on the Jersey coast and play with the girl next door, she would call her friends and say to me, "Say ya'll" (to the friend on the phone). Not funny at the time. :(

Hope your father in law is doing much better.

Anonymous said...

When oh when are you coming back???? I'm starting a collection to get your in-laws a high speed connection.