Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Today I am Thankful For...

My son's boyscout leaders. After taking a carload of boys to home depot and then standing in the store while they all picked out lumber for a project I can positively say that I am thankful for their leaders. I am also thankful that I am NOT their leader.

I did have an older woman stop and chat with me. She commented that she thought they were well behaved and that they all looked like they were great friends. I am not sure about the first but I really think the second part is true. They are a GREAT group of boys and it is nice to see them working together.

2 comments:

kellie said...

Seeing them drive up...I could tell instantly that they had a great time!

Mindi said...

You are so awesome Sandy. Those boys couldn't have had a better person take them than you!