Sunday, October 11, 2009

Back to Blogging - or trying

I actually read some blogs today. The strange thing is that I read blogs of people I actually know. If you look at my list of favorite blogs I don't actually know any of those people. I have read and followed and even retold stories of blogs I have read but I didn't know anyone that actually blogged. And I wasn't sure I wanted anyone I know reading what I blog. Like a secret journal that can be read by people you don't know. It seems safe. Now I'm thinking that I might want to branch out. That I might want to read those other blogs - that I might want to be part of that group. Then I wonder - what if those girls don't want me reading their blogs. Is there a rule about reading the blogs of people you actually know? I got the one blog address from facebook and it snowballed from there. Do I casually comment on something that is written that I relate to? I'm on totally different ground. I'll let you know how it all works out.

2 comments:

Amazed said...

I've MISSED you! Glad you're back. I'm a "don't know" but I'm still glad you're back.

Gerb said...

Now that I'm trying to live up to my challenge to leave comments everywhere it has become easier. I totally know what you mean, though - initially I felt a little awkward leaving comments but I have had nothing but a positive response. I think that if people don't want 'strangers' reading their blogs then they would make them private.

I've had fun getting to know you in the blogging world! I'm glad you left me a comment a while back. =0)