Tuesday, May 8, 2007

What should I pack?

Well, I'm off for a few days. Amsterdam is calling my name. I will be back on Saturday with a report on my adventures. Hopefully we'll catch a glimpse of some tulips and I'll find the perfect postcard of the Sunflowers for Jordan. We've been warned about the pick pockets so we'll have to be extra careful I guess. We've avoided them in Paris, London, and Belgium but rumor has it the pick pocketers in Amsterdam are especially skilled.

Now off to pack, well after I check my mail, and then I need to check the weather, and then I think I still have laundry to fold. Wait, is CSI on? I might have to take a break already.

2 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

Be safe in Amsterdam......

I went there many years ago, spent a lot of time on the river.....

becareful of all the bikes, pot pushers, and pickpockets :)

Visit The Van Gogh Art musuem there..... you will see.....

self portraits......

van gogh with hat
van gogy with pipe
van gogh with straw hat
van gogh running out of ideas lol

seriously though I LOVED it..... :)

x

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!