There are a few things I have learned in the last week and I thought I would share what those are:
10. I am too involved in my boy's scout program - I cried after picking them up from their last meeting.
9. When a tent pole hits you in the mouth there is a strong possibility you will end up with a chipped tooth.
8. I need to clean my house more often - we took way too many trips to the tip (British version of the dump - but actually a parking lot full of dumpsters that they THEN take to the real dump.)
7. I should have packed my son's clothes, that way I wouldn't have had to buy him new underwear because the movers packed them. I should have packed my husbands too - because apparantly he thinks he only needs one pair of levis for the next 2 months.
6. A child can play for hours with a cardboard box and some packaging tape.
5. All walls should be painted with paint that is washable.
4. The guys at the moving company use a lot of sugar in their tea.
3. Don't say no when someone asks if you need help with anything.
2. Don't say yes when you are asked to speak in church your last Sunday - when the previous week was spent packing out.
And the number 1 thing I have learned this week is:
1. I don't want to move again for a long time.
6 days ago