Friday, September 12, 2008

Hot For the Holidays


I've joined up with Baby Tea Leaves and her weight loss plan to get us all hot for the holidays. Today was the first weigh in and I am down 2.2 lbs. Hopefully I can keep this going! The hubs is on a pretty strict diet as well so that should help both of us. Of course the difference is I want to lose a dress size or two and he would like to live for another year or two. (Okay not THAT drastic but he does need to make changes)

Christie also wants to know what legacy we want to leave. I want to be remembered as someone who was fun. Someone who wasn't afraid to dance in the kitchen with the kids or sing at the top of my lungs in the car. There is so much time to be serious but I think it is important that I teach my kids that sometimes you just need to laugh and have fun.

No comments: