Hot for the Holidays
So this week I am down another 1.2 lbs. I've been eating better and trying to be more active. It's mostly the better eating I think!
Okay 10 things on my lifes to do list.
1. Go to Washington D.C. Yep, I've been to the top of the Eiffel Tower but I haven't been to our nations capital.
2. Go on a Medeteranian cruise. This would have been easier when we were in England but such is life.
3. I know it isn't technically my life but the next 3: Help my boys get their Eagle in Scouts. One is 11 and the other is 9.
4. Have two boys go on missions for the church.
5. Have all 3 kids married to fantastic spouses.
6. Back to travel. I would love to go to Egypt.
7. I used to think I didn't want to go to the Great Wall of China but you know I think it would actually be really cool.
8. Lose weight! Also in this I want to be supportive in my husbands goal to lose weight as his is actually a serious need.
9. Go back to school. I think I would like to get my masters in reading.
10. Learn how to cook a gourmet meal.
6 days ago